Sunday, June 24, 2007

forgive me


At times....when i thought
that you and i
have no hopes
when i thought....long long distance
separate us
i walk by my own
in the streets
i see your face every where
our memories like chains
confusing my mind
dragging me to no where
i know then....that my life
was ment to be.....with you
my joys was only .....
with you
and every occasion happened in my life
was because....you where....there
some where by me
somehow ...i dont know why......
i never knew that
now i know that we're very close
very much the same
i write these words yo you
to tell you....that even so
we are apart
even i know ....we will never.....be....again
thank you my friend
thank you my love
you were and always be....
the most precious dear to my heart and soul
forgive me.....forgive me ....please

No comments: