Sunday, June 17, 2007

yesterday


twenty years and my heart
beats for you
just like ......yesterday
twenty years....
and my love for you....still
passionate,my soul longs
for you....like ababy......
born yesterday
twenty years....
the day i see you
the rivers flow
blooming flowers
fairy land...shining with lights
bright in the streets....of
my home
just like yesterday.......


then you walked away
......left me alone
i closed my eyes
on remains of memories
dreaming of the glories of days
were drowned in the magic
of yesterday

today i saw you again
....when i look ....
at your lovely face
i remmber my home
and the palm trees


i invited my illusions and glooms
rested my exhausted body
on a chair
my thoughts keeps ....
asking you
you....whom i've loved....
all my life.....
had you ever......loved me
for a moment
had you ever.......loved me
for once.........yesterday!??

No comments: